Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 20 November 2017

DEMO OF EmpowerMSME.com


Dear AMN,


It was a pleasure to attend the launch of : The Nationalist :


Among the many well-deserved tributes , I was especially impressed with :


·         Mukesh Ambani calling you , the “ first Make In India  person


·         Devendra Fadnavis , in his concluding remarks , exhorting you to , “ Now help other small companies dream big and become future L&Ts “


Even before he said so , you had embarked on the project of : www.EmpowerMSME.com  : , whose entire focus is to enable 51 million Indian MSME ( employing 110 million persons ) , by copying / learning / imbibing , knowledge / systems / practices which made L&T ( - and other large / successful companies ) great


As per our telecon last week , please find some time for Ganesh / Rakesh ( LTI ) to give you a demo of this portal, when you may want to invite PRK , who has kindly agreed to upload a few hundred L&T documents , which provide a proof of our own belief in this CSR initiative of a kind , not undertaken by any Indian Company so far


During a demo of the portal to SNS ( on 27 Sept ), he appreciated this initiative and promised to speak to ASSOCHAM ( Sandeep Jajodia ) – CII ( Shobana Kamaneni ) and NITI Aayog ( Amitabh Kant ) ,for their endorsement / participation in this project , as per MOU copy sent to you earlier ( and copies left with SNS – PRK )


With Regards,

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment