Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 November 2017

RE: AMD BD 28-OCT


Dear Friends:


Over the past 2 years , on several occasions , I spoke about the need to launch a web site where large / successful companies in the organized sector , can share their know-how / expertise / skills etc with MSME companies


These large companies ( CONTRIBUTORS ) can upload their ( non-secret / non-proprietary ) documents on this site , which , registered MSME companies can download for FREE


About a year ago , I shared this idea with AMN and requested his help in developing this site – as a kind of “ Corporate Social Responsibility “ initiative of L&T


He agreed and in April directed L&T Infotech to develop this under my guidance


The site (  www.EmpowerMSME.com  ) is now ready and undergoing live “ testing “ by LTI team responsible for development


On 27 Sept ( as suggested by AMN ) , I gave a demo of this site to Mr S N Subrahmanian , who liked the concept and agreed to write to ASSOCHAM – CII – NITI Aayog etc , for their “ Collaboration “ – idea being to get PM to launch it officially


PRK was requested to compile and upload on the site ( as CONTRIBUTOR ) , a few hundred L&T documents , for extensive “ testing “ , before we talk to ASSOCHAM etc


Purpose of writing this mail to you is to request all of you to do whatever you can , to promote the site – and its MESSAGE – among big companies where you know SENIOR EXECUTIVES , who can direct their subordinates to start “ Registering ( as CONTRIBUTOR ) “ and uploading their “ Company Know How Documents


When we meet on this Sunday , I hope you will tell me how you plan to support this initiative , which could , well Empower India !


Here is an opportunity to go beyond just “ criticizing / complaining / sulking “ and actually “ DOING “ what is within our power !

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me

If you still have ANY OLD L&T documents lying around with you , please bring with you on Sunday


With regards,

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment