Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Needed BREAKTHROUGH


Dear Subodh / Sanjeev Kumar / Kishore Mundra :


In DNA ( 25 Oct ) , I read about your enterprise ( AI to transcribe Indian lingo ), where you are quoted :


Our technology will enable people to use their voice-to-text on apps such as Facebook and WhatsApp , while speaking in their mother tongue ……….. Our mission is to free up the human mind by automating routine tasks and increasing human productivity in complex tasks 


Can your technology enable Indians to use Mobile Wallet App “ BHIM “ as described in :

BHIM ;  the  Un-Stoppable  (   see  V 4.0  )   ?


Country needs this breakthrough for Digital Payments to reach 800 million Indians who are uncomfortable typing in English



With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment