Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Online Portal for better Jobs


Dear Shri Rahul Das ( CEO - FourthAmbit ) / Shri Anil Sahasrabudhe ( AICTE )



==================================================================


Hindustan Times ( 31 Oct ) carries a news report re AICTE  having signed a MOU with your organization , to implement a project for design / launch of a portal ( over the next 2 years ) , to connect 10,000 technical institutes across India , with the aim of enabling 10 Million students and faculty to engage with alumni , parents and corporate partners



That report quotes Shri Anil Sahasrabudhe ( Chairperson – AICTE ) as follows :

We request college alumni and corporate partners to join u in this endeavour and help us set up an online ecosystem to support all the technical institutions in the country



You are , yourself quoted to say :

“  The corporate can engage the students and even recruit them “


My hearty congratulations to AICTE / FourthAmbit , on this long overdue initiative  !


I write and request you to consider incorporating into the proposed portal , suitable features from :








If I can be of any help in your project ( without any obligation ) , then do let me know





With Regards,


hemen  parekh /  Mumbai


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment