Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 November 2017

HOW TO SPUR SALE OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES


Dear Epica / Tanmay :


I read with interest, your article re this in Hindustan Times

You have listed 6 steps to boost the adoption of EVs

My own agreement with your suggestions is incorporated in my following blogs ( each sent as email to NDA Ministers / Policy Makers ) :



Retiring Old Vehicles - Gadkari Style ? 

 

All Charged Up ? 

 

A Radical Radial Revolution !

 

From OLD to NEW ? No , go NEWER ! 

 

One Car per Family ? 

 

Welcome ! Elon Musk 

 

Piyush  Goyal  is  a  Visionary

 

A Take-Off Time ? 

 

Solar Panels charging Li-ion Batteries of Electric Cars ? 

 

A “ Reverse Toll “ ? Possible ! 

 

Time to get Charged Up ? 

 

The Missing Link  

 

EESL : Lease cars , do not Buy ! 

 

Gadkariji is Angry

 

---------------  and  many  others

 

 



With Regards,

hemen  parekh 

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment