Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 November 2017

WHERE THERE IS A WILL , THERE IS A WAY


Hon Chief Justice Of the Supreme Court


Dear Sir ,

On Monday , you sought response from Centre, UP, Haryana, Punjab , Delhi governments and the capital’s Municipal Corporation on steps taken to curb pollution , including stubble burning , in the Capital and the National Capital Region

You also asked ECPA to suggest long term measures to avoid an “ emergency –like “ situation in Delhi

As far as the solution to the menace of Stubble-Burning is concerned , I urge you to ask the Punjab Government re the feasibility to implement my suggestion contained in my following blog :




As far as air pollution caused by the petrol / diesel vehicles is concerned , everybody agrees that the long term solution is switch-over to ELECTRIC VEHICLES


But , in this long-term solution , there lurks the danger of merely transferring the pollution from the exhaust pipes of the 200 million vehicles , currently plying on India’s roads , to the smoke-belching chimneys of the coal-based Power Plants which will need to generate giga-watts of power to charge the batteries of those 200 million Electric Vehicles


Answer to that is suggested in my following blog :





With Regards,

hemen  parekh 


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment