Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 November 2017

DISASTER MAPS


Dear Chaya and Ramesh,


In Mumbai Mirror ( 10 Nov ) , I read about a Facebook feature for Disaster Maps ( before and after calamity )

The article also showed a map showing movement of people during floods in Peru

I understand these features are dependent upon the Facebook App installed on the smart phones of the people

If high denomination currency notes were to be embedded with RFID sensors , what kind of Maps can be generated ?

If that intrigues you , you might want to look up :






With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment