Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 November 2017

Carpe Diem !


Dear AMN,

Thanks for inviting me to attend the launch of your biography , “ Nationalist

I will happily come

And here is a suggestion :

The book is all about your life-long dedication to the Indian Industry in general and to the cause of “ Serving the Nation “ in particular

It would be in the “ fitness of things “ that one more example of your commitment to this purpose gets highlighted at this “ once-in-a-lifetime “ event

By inserting in each copy of the book , a beautifully crafted / printed , BOOK-MARK , carrying following message :

=======================================================================================

                                                                     www.EmpowerMSME.com 

                             A  “ Corporate Social Responsibility “  initiative of L&T to Empower India

=========================================================================================



With Regards,

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment