Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 November 2017

THINKING LIKE YOU


Dear Priya / Samit :


Enjoyed reading article ( India’s new power couple ) about your commendable initiatives in Business Line ( Oct 27 )


On the subject of “ Renewable Power “ , I have written following blogs which echo your thinking :


Unlimited Power : and round the clock ?


SUN is THE SOLUTION


Sun : Our Soul ( A New SOS ) 

 

Solar Power at Rs 1 per Kwh ?

 

INDIA : the NEW LAND OF THE RISING SUN ?

 

Solar Panels charging Li-ion Batteries of Electric Cars ? 

 

A Breakthrough : in Technology and in Mind-set 

 

Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 

 

Billions  in  Change 

 

Sun Rises in West ?

 

 

I wish you all success in your efforts to Transform  India

 

 



With Regards,


hemen  parekh / Andheri  /  Mumbai
 


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment