Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 25 November 2017

RE: Your thoughts on Self-Learning Software


Dear Shri Nayak,



Thanks for writing

No , I have not managed to incorporate logic of “  Self Learning Software “ in any of my job-related portals ( - now , all de-hosted )


But you may want to look up following concept notes :






# Section “ Reports “ on my site which contains some 500 notes ( all on the subject of : On line Recruitment : that I wrote to my colleagues , over the past 27 years )

# Some of my de-hosted web sites can be viewed at  https://archive.org/

   These are :






You may also look up tool , “ RESUME  RATER “ ( - though defunct )

If I can be of any help , feel free to write / phone



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh /  Mumbai

+91 98675 50808


From: sn@zenknowledgeservices.com [mailto:sn@zenknowledgeservices.com] On Behalf Of SN from Hirexact
Sent: 24 November 2017 12:35
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Your thoughts on Self-Learning Software

Dear Mr. Parkeh,

Trust you are doing well.

It is with great interest that I read your notes on Self-Learning Software on your blog (http://hcpnotes.blogspot.in/).

I run a startup called Hirexact which helps employers make better hiring decisions, and we have created a decision engine that works on similar principles. I was wondering if you ever implemented your ideas about the use of Self-Learning Software in recruitment.

--
Best Regards,
SN
Sailajanandan Nayak
Founder, Hirexact
Tel: 769 501 7077


No comments:

Post a Comment