Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 November 2017

EmpowerMSME


Rakesh,


This is further to our telecom yesterday

AMN has agreed to our giving him a demo of the portal , sometime after 18th

He has asked his EA to invite all concerned

I hope Sandeep / Mario make substantial progress ( on uploading of L&T documents ) by that time

In the meantime , I would appreciate if Varun can develop / install , following  DYNAMIC COUNTER , on all pages :

Visitors at this moment :…………………… “

For a web site , such a counter is equivalent of TRP rating for a TV channel  !

Behavioural Scientists tell us : People are drawn ( by curiosity ) to a place where there is a big crowd !

Please also consider making the fonts, a little darker ( for greater legibility ) – especially where the background is white or light grey


hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment