Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 30 June 2017

CORPORATE DATABASE


Akshay:

Yesterday , Sanjivani emailed to you a database of Indian Companies , totalling some 6.3 lakhs

Following is the background :

·         This is authentic database , published ( in a CD ) by Department of Company Affairs ( Govt of India ) , some 15 years back . Later on , they discontinued this practice of publishing . By now , a lot of it could be obsolete
·         It was on a READ ONLY format but we managed to crack the code
·         There were many duplications ( same company operating in 20 different cities or operating in 5 different “ Industry Names “ ( diversified companies )
·         Total no of “ Industry Names / Categories “ , were running into several hundreds, with a lot of overlap / similarity .
·         Whereas , we had finalized a list of some 60 / 70 , broad “ Industry Names “ for our online Corporate Database
·         I had to spend many weeks , “ Mapping “ the DCA CD database to our database, using some Mapping Tool / Logic , developed by us . I also eliminated many company names and removed a lot of junk !
·         I am still hoping that Satish , with help of Sachin , do manage to find current online Corporate Database of approx. 2.7 lakh companies ( on B2BmessageBlaster or on CustomizeResume ) , arranged Industry Name wise

With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment