Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 June 2017

Applicant Tracking System


Alok / Aditya :

It was nice meeting you and seeing the demo of your ATS
I look forward for Aditya’s next visit to our office ( on Tuesday ) when Mitchelle / Nirmit would join us

I was very happy to see the similarity of Concept and Execution of your ATS with the OES ( Order Execution System ) that we had developed in 2001/02


Since an online service like yours is a continuous “ Work in Progress “ , you may want to CONSIDER following suggestions :



·         Introduction of “ SUPER MENU “ to make the system “ User Friendly “
( on Monday , I will courier to you, photo-copy of the relevant notes )

I have already couriered to you yesterday , following folders :

1) Requirement Catalogue for order Execution Version 1.1

2) Functional Specifications Order Execution System Version 1.0 For 3P consultants Pvt. Ltd. 

·         Clicking on highlighted keywords in a resume to pop up , keyword definitions / interview questions – and answers – as we had done in our earlier pages :
·          
·         Interviewing using SKYPE

·         Arranging incoming resumes in the descending order of their “ Raw Scores “ . See ,


·         I believe your ATS has a facility for the Interviewers to fill in an “ Online Interview assessment “ form, which can be filled in by several interviewers ( interviewing the same candidate simultaneously , from different physical locations )

·         You are only a small step away from met morphing into ,
        OnlineJobsFair ( see attachment )
·         And two step away from constructing an INTERVIEW BOT  !


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment