Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 June 2017

FW: Extracted skillset weights data


Akshay :

Thanks for all the trouble taken

However , this is NOT the “ original “ database ( of Function-wise Keywords with their weightages ) that creates “ Raw Score / Percentile Score “ in IndiaRecruiter.net and in CustomizeResume.com !

What we see here is an output of an offline tool which we had developed , and then loaded with the “ Keywords “ and then granted “ access “ to the tool , to all of our consultants ( at that time ) and requested them to score each keyword ( on a scale of 1 to 5 ) , as to its “ relevance “ to the given “ function “

The consultants rating , were not provided with the “ weightages “ ( in order , not to bias them )

By a copy of this mail , I am requesting Prashant / Sachin to make fresh effort to locate the ORIGINAL database






Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Akshay Sehgal [mailto:akshay.s@ipredictt.com]
Sent: 08 June 2017 18:15
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Rohit Verma
Subject: Extracted skillset weights data

Hi Hemen,

Here is an excel copy of all the data extracted from the skillset weights dataset shared by your team. We are cleaning and making the file workable at our end and I will share that version soon as well, but for now, this is a direct extract from the file.

Thanks,
Akshay.

No comments:

Post a Comment