Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 23 June 2017

RE: Untangling your organization's decision making


Dear Guru,

Many thanks for your appreciation of my various suggestions

I do not expect any acknowledgement from the policy-making recipients but it makes me feel good when I read in news papers , occasional / partial acceptance of some

It is not easy to change a system / a mind-set , which is frozen in a groove for 65 years

But if millions ( especially , the educated professionals ) start “ speaking out “ , then things will change

It pains me to see that these “ educated “ people are using social media to talk / share , trivia / non-issues about what they did 5 minutes ago !

And , occasionally , just click “ like “ !



Hcp

From: Gurudatt Kundapurkar [mailto:kundapurkar@yahoo.com]
Sent: 22 June 2017 18:06
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Fw: Untangling your organization's decision making

Dear Hemenji

Like many, I am not able to go thru most of the mail in my inbox. Selectively and also occasionally I go thru some, that too at a fast pace, concentrating only on a few matters that I am able to understand and curiously about some matters which are bringing about drastic changes in the employment/income generation areas.

When I was going thru the segments on technology and digitization which are changing the world over, I couldn't help think of you as one of the most innovative and forward-looking individuals. Most probably you would have thought of and/or accessed information available in the pages of this forward and used it effectively to find solutions to add job opportunities, increase profitabilities, reduce or eliminate wastage of resources etc., especially in the Indian context. I am at a lot to know how you manage to generate uninterruptedly such enormous, invaluable data and suggestions to the GOI for policy changes and implementation. 

I hope and pray that you are soon included in a special panel of consultants by our dynamic PM, NaMo, primarily in the national interest and, of course, it will additionally nourish my own L&Tite pride ! 

Warm regards and best wishes to your dear ones = Gurudatt


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: McKinsey Quarterly <publishing@email.mckinsey.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017, 12:33:12 AM GMT+5:30
Subject: Untangling your organization's decision making

                                                           

Description: Image removed by sender. McKinsey&Company
Share this email Description: Image removed by sender. >
Description: Image removed by sender. LinkedIn
Description: Image removed by sender. Twitter
Description: Image removed by sender. Facebook

NEW FROM MCKINSEY QUARTERLY
Description: Image removed by sender. Untangling your organization's decision making
Any organization can improve the speed and quality of its decisions by paying more attention to what it’s deciding.
Description: Image removed by sender. LinkedIn
Description: Image removed by sender. Twitter
Description: Image removed by sender. Facebook
Related reading
Description: Image removed by sender. Are you ready to decide?
Description: Image removed by sender. The case for behavioral strategy

McKinsey Insights - Get our latest thinking on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Description: Image removed by sender. Download on the AppStore
Description: Image removed by sender. ANDROID APP ON Google Play

Description: Image removed by sender. McKinsey&Company
Follow us Description: Image removed by sender. >
Description: Image removed by sender. LinkedIn
Description: Image removed by sender. Twitter
Description: Image removed by sender. Facebook
You received this email because you subscribed to our McKinsey Quarterly alert list.

Manage subscriptions | Unsubscribe

Copyright © 2017 | McKinsey & Company, 55 East 52nd Street, New York, New York 10022
Description: Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment