Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 29 June 2017

RE: Birthday Wishes


Dear KRS ,

Many thanks for your good wishes

hcp
From: Kirti Sanghavi [mailto:kirtisanghavi@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 June 2017 14:37
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Birthday Wishes

Sir, 
Satam Jivam Sharad!

Our Bestest Wishes on your Birthday
Wishing your divine inspiration to  people like me for many many years to come

Kindest Regards

Kirti Sanghavi


No comments:

Post a Comment