Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 2 June 2017

THIS MIGHT HELP



Rohit ,

Ask a stranger to visit your site and ask him :

·         Have you understood how this site can help you achieve , whatever you want achieved ? ( eg : get a job offer ? )
·         By visiting various pages , have you got a clear idea of what you ( as a jobseeker ) supposed to do on this site , on what page and in what sequence / order ?

You will be surprised when you discover that most of the visitors simply “ get lost “ , jumping from page to page , and have no clue as to the steps that they must follow – and in which order !

That prompted me to upload the PROCESS FLOW CHART , as shown at the above link

I believe , I have prepared something similar in my handwritten notes for Online Jobs Fair ( OJF )


You may want to prepare one for your site and ask a few friends if , that made the value proposition easier to grasp

With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment