Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 June 2017

FW: MyNextHire.com - Improve returns on your hiring efforts


Prashant,

Somehow , I don’t remember having spoken to Kishore !

Anyway , pl take a look , along with the others

hcp



From: Kishore Rajpurohit [mailto:kishore@mynexthire.com]
Sent: 12 June 2017 19:12
To: hcp@recruitguru.com; hemen@hemenparekh.in
Subject: Fwd: MyNextHire.com - Improve returns on your hiring efforts

Dear Hemen,

As discussed, here’s the brief about the product. Wonder what would be a good time to discuss your precise needs + demo?

Product:
-      MyNextHire.com is a recruiting decision support system designed to create efficiency in the hiring process.
-      Comes inbuilt with requisition (jobs) management, application management, interview management and wonderful business and operational insights.
-      Additionally, it also has configurable list of trackers (jobs, applications, interviews, selections, offers, exits)

Cloud Storage:
-      Technically there is no limit to the volume that our architecture can support.

Introduction Links:



Best Regards,
Kishore Rajpurohit
07774097543

Business Consultant,
MyNextHire.com
On a mission to help today's talent leaders in transforming the way recruiting happens!





--
Business Consultant
MyNextHire.com
On a mission to help today's talent leaders in transforming the way recruiting happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment