Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 15 June 2017

FW: Excel file of Customized resume database


Rohit ,

Could data such as shown in attachment , be of any use to you ?

We may have upwards of 50 lakh records which we had purchased a few years back

Although , by now , these ( onetime freshers ) , candidates must have acquired a few years of “ experience “ , I feel they could be still reached because of their email IDs

Let me know if you want this



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Sachin Olkar [mailto:systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 15 June 2017 10:43
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: dataentry1@recruitguru.com
Subject: Excel file of Customized resume database


Dear Sir,

Please find attached Excel file for your reference.


Kind Regards,

Sachin Olkar
System Administrator




No comments:

Post a Comment