Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 16 June 2017

HOW UBER IS INNOVATING IN INDIA


Dear Apurva,

Read with interest this article ( DNA / 12 June ) , which reads :


·         The team is experimenting with IoT and sensors to assist drivers
·          
·         Uber now aims to improve the experience for the drivers with more real-time feedback and accurate measurements. So far, Uber has been relying on GPS and other sensors in the driver’s smart phone to track performance. But data collected from smart phones is not always accurate and they do malfunction from time to time
·          
Uber’s long term goal is to sense the “ heartbeat of the car “ and check its other “ vital signs “ with strategically placed sensors and rely less on smart phone data



It is heartening to learn about your initiatives , which will truly transform the transport !

My own views closely tally with yours and are expressed in following blogs :

·          Urban  Transport  Policy

·         Internet of Vehicles ( IoV )

·         Tablets in Taxis  ?

·         Shri Raoteji has a vision

·         Horn  OK  ?


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment