Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 June 2017

RE: BHIM 4.0: conversational apis


Dear Beerud,

In today’s Business Line , read about the chatbot that you developed for TITAN

Congrats !

How are your discussions with NPCI going ?

You must have received cc of following mail that Shri Amitabh Kant ( CEO, Niti Aayog ) sent to me in regard to voice-activated BHIM V 4.0 , two days back

{ Thanks a ton  for your input. Greatly appreciate it.   Ak  }

I will be attending the seminar at your Goregaon office on 23rd evening

Coming to chatbots , how about developing a bot that ( partially ) replaces a Psychologist , as described in :







Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808

-----------------------------------------------
From: Beerud Sheth [mailto:beerud@gupshup.io]
Sent: 23 April 2017 00:30
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: BHIM 4.0: conversational apis

Hemen-bhai - 

We'd love to enable conversational interface for BHIM. As you mentioned in your post, we're one of the global leaders in bots and partners with Google. We're talking to NPCI, but let me know if you have any other contacts. 

Keep up your blog! Enjoyed reading it.

--
Beerud Sheth
Chief Executive Officer
The leading bot platform
Brands get on the chatbot bandwagon - tc.im/bcb
The rise of the chatbots -
tc.im/roc 
The chatbot revolution is here - tc.im/crih 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment