Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 15 June 2017

www.ResumesExchange.com


Rohit,

I do not have the faintest idea as to what is the BLOCKCHAIN technology and how it works for the banks , but read following news that appeared in Business Line ( 14 June ) :

Nearly 50 % of banks will adopt the blockchain-based technology by 2020, Rajashekhar Maiya , Vice President of Infosys’ Financial products division , told Cogencis

Blockchain is a DISTRIBUTED DATABASE used to maintain GROWING LIST OF RECORDS, called blocks, with each block having a link to the previous one

It is used to PROCURE , STORE and SECURE transactions on a DISTRIBUTED LEDGER

Almost a third of 160 banks surveyed by Infosys expect to commercially adopt blockchain-based technology in one way or another by 2018 , Maiya said


Rohit ,

When you read the highlighted words above , do you see some similarity with what we are trying to pull off with ,

In our case :

·         Banks = Donor Companies
·         Records = Resumes
·         Distributed Database = Thousands of hard disks , each having SAME database
·         Transactions = UPLOAD / SYNC


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment