Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 1 July 2017

DigiThane


Dear Shri Jaiswalji :

In today’s Times of India , read about your initiative to turn Thane into a “ smart city “ through launch of mobile app, “ DigiThane

Congratulations !

My only concern is :

“ How will you manage to build confidence in the Thane citizens that the numerous suggestions that they make ( thru this app ) , will get acknowledged – even if not worth acting upon ? “

May be you should consider splitting the app into TWO parts as follows :

·         Grievance Redressal
·         Governance Suggestions

By launching “ Grievance Redressal “ part first , and ensuring “ Instant feedback “ on those complaints , people will get convinced that there is someone , who not only listens to their complaints , BUT also acts upon it , in a time bound fashion

It is no more , “ Apply , Apply , No Reply

For this first part , you may want to consider my following suggestion :

I  SIN  >  <  U  SIN ( 18  Aug  2013 )





With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Marol / Andheri
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment