Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 11 June 2017

TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH YOU


Dear Amitabh;

Although I try to keep track of your thinking on public policy, through TV / Web / News Papers , it is never “ up to date “ !

Just read your views ( re Mobile Wallet , BHIM ) , in Business Line ( 09 June ) , where you say :

The fintech revolution must come from the private sector . We ( in government ), have done our bit on innovation by bringing out BHIM and BHIM Aadhar

The challenge is to ensure that we can take rural India into financial inclusion

… three years from now, all Indians with smartphones will be a ‘ walking ATM


While fully appreciating your vision for “ financial inclusion of rural India “ , I believe that will happen ONLY when BHIM becomes , “ voice activated “ , through some kind of ChatBot , as described in :

BHIM : the Unstoppable ( 14 April 2017 )


June 2017

BHIM V 4.0

Feature : Foolproof Biometric ( Finger + Iris + Voice ) / Only needs speaking !
Build Conversation Actions using API.AI ( Actions on Google )



With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment