Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 June 2017

RE: How are you?


Dear Jaybhai :

Felt great to read your mail first thing in the morning !  Brought back memories from Amreli / Vidya Nagar and Champaign-Urbana !

We are all fine

Just 3 weeks back , we shifted residence to suburb of Andheri , along with our elder son Vishesh , daughter-in-law Niyati and grand daughter Aneree who , ( after doing her MS in Psychology at York ) is doing some research here

Elder grand daughter , Anokhee ( who lives in York with her husband David ) , will be visiting us on 1st July for a month , along with her 2 year old daughter , Maia

For past 3/4 years , I do not go to office but spend 3 / 5 hours daily on internet ( mostly blogging )

During past 2 months , I am also guiding 3/4 Start-Up ventures which are engaged in Online Recruitment ( where , they believe , I have some domain expertise )

Should you want to travel back to past , you may want to look up :



Let us keep in touch

hemendra


+91 98675 50808

3P Consultants \ Strategic Human Resources Consultants

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Alagia [mailto:jayalagia@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 June 2017 07:19
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: How are you?

Hello Hemendra,

It has been a while. We are both tracking the eighties. So far so good on my end.

Let me know how you are doing.

-Jayant Alagia

No comments:

Post a Comment