Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 29 June 2017

RE: Happy Birthday


Dear GKA,

Many thanks for your good wishes

Pl convey my regards to Sujata and rest of your family


Warm Regards,

hcp
-----Original Message-----
From: Ganesh Apte [mailto:gkapte@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 June 2017 07:17
To: Hemen C Parekh HC
Subject: Happy Birthday

Dear HCP

Sujata & I send our best wishes to you on this occasion..let the coming year bring continued good health and keep you in good spirits as always !

Regards
Ganesh Apte

No comments:

Post a Comment