Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 6 June 2016

RE: Hi


Dear SPG,

It felt VERY GOOD to hear from you , after we spoke on phone , a few years back when you were visiting Sandeep in Baharain

I hope you are keeping in good health . Bharati and myself are both keeping well and trying to remain active ( in my case , by keeping up with my blogs on...www.hemenparekh.in  )

I am saddened by passing away of Vyas

Yes , I have shared 5 stories about our days in L&T , with HRS

Apart from that , on my own site , you can read :

#  some 40 + " L&T Stories "



I will certainly look you up if I am visiting Delhi

We have a small group of about 16 ex-L&T , HR persons , who meet one every alternate month and talk about the " good old days " !

I also had invited a few of them ( including Dr Usha and GR ) , last month when 3P Consultants celebrated 26 years of founding

with regards,

hcp

 (M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: SAT GOEL [mailto:satgoel1947@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 7:43 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Hi

Dear HCP,

Thanks to the efforts of Gurudatt and Shenoy that we are able to connect with each other. I can see that you have been doing a lot of studies. It is a pity that powers that be do not take them seriously. 

I hope you have shared a story of L&T days. I am looking forward to reading all of them. 

Sandeep is still in Bahrain and working with CBI Lummus. 

I just spoke to Arun Kumar of Baroda this morning. His wife Nalini had passed away. You know that our Niren Vyas had passed away a few months ago in the US. We had been in contact for a long time. I had also assisted him to come and teach in Bahrain.

Hope you come to Delhi sometime enabling us to meet again.

Best regards,

SPG

No comments:

Post a Comment