Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 June 2016

RE: Take a check-up!


Dear Dinesh ,

This may not work for 3P Consultants , since their search assignments are at the level of Senior Managers and going up to MD / CEO / COO etc

Incidentally , yesterday , we seem to have found those, so-far missing databases ( IndiaRecruiter + RecruitGuru ) in an old hard disk back up !

I am awaiting Rahul ( deodhar.rahul@gmail.com ) to find some time to integrate these with their respective source codes

I will let you know when we succeed



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment