Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 June 2016

RE: JOB MARKET ANALYSIS


Shuklendu / Nitin,

I wonder if you got an opportunity to load 2 million ( or even 2,000 ) job advts into " trial " access to Watson Analytics

If your experiment results in some PIE CHART / BAR CHART / LINE CHART , then at least , we have a " Proof of Concept " , viz : Watson Analytics CAN analyze our 2 million job advt database and DISPLAY its findings , GRAPHICALLY

I await results of your experimentation

In the meantime , I hope Vilas has solved the problem of wrong blasting thru Netcore

As soon as I have your confirmation , I would like to blast remaining 3000 mails to our credit  

hcp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cc : Sachin,

Pl make available to Prashant , job advt database from www.CustomizeResume.com

He too , would like to " experiment " with Watson Analytics

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 9:32 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'; 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: JOB MARKET ANALYSIS

Nitin / Shuklendu,

As mentioned in my separate mail , I would appreciate if page " Job Market Analysis " is uploaded on 27th June

Page write up is already with you

In this regard , you may want to glance through the attachment ( no need to study in depth )

But , FIGURES # 1 , 2 , 3 , 4  and 5 ( at the fag end of this research papers ) , would give you some idea as to the various types of GRAPHS / CHARTS , that we should target to generate on our own page and make these available to the visitors of CustomizeResume.com

Fig # 1 is only the STRUCTURE of a typical " Job Advt " that these researchers have used

You will notice that it corresponds fairly well , with our own , online Database  of 2+ million job advts

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment