Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 June 2016

FW: Watson Analytics - Confirmation of your Watson Analytics account


Shuklendu / Nitin,

" How to use Watson Analytics for generating Graphs / Charts and display at Job Market Analysis page ? "

If you have any such questions , either you can directly email to Watson Help Team , or

Send a draft to me which I will forward to them from my email a/c

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Watson Analytics [mailto:wathelp@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 2:38 PM
To: hemen parekh
Subject: Watson Analytics - Confirmation of your Watson Analytics account

Hi hemen parekh,
Thank you for signing up for an account with Watson Analytics!
This email provides a summary of your subscriptions. Take a moment to review this information.
IBM Watson Analytics free edition | activated Jun 13, 2016
For further assistance, click the following link to contact Support: wathelp@ca.ibm.com.
This email was generated automatically. Do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Watson Analytics Team
http://www.ibm.com/analytics/watson-analytics/
Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment