Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 27 June 2016

RE: Happy Birthday HCP SIr!!!


Dear Colleagues ,

Many thanks for your good wishes and kind words

Your unspoken love exceed your written words , infinitely - and keeps me going !

hcp

From: Hetal Haria [mailto:frontoffice@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 8:50 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: 3pgroup
Subject: Happy Birthday HCP SIr!!!

Dear Sir,

May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. We hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. Happy birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment