Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 19 June 2016

ABOLISHING PERSONAL INCOME TAX


Dear Shri Kundan Vyasji :


In today's Janmabhoomi - Pravasi , enjoyed reading your article re Abolition of Personal Income Tax

For the past couple of years , I have been sending the same suggestion to NDA ministers , listed under section " Taxation Reforms " in the following list of links

with regards,

( click to view my profile ) 
www.hemenparekh.in   >   My Mama ( Shri Jhaverchand Meghani )
Marol , Mumbai , India
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08
PS :
You may want to look up some of my Gujarati Poems

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESIGN   FOR   DEVELOPMENT

[  Source :  www.hemenparekh.in  > Blogs / Up to 07 June 2016 ]
              
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 TAXATION  REFORMS  (  23 )














































BLACK  MONEY  REFORMS  (  23  )


























   *   Trash  the  Cash





   *   Going  Cashless




ADMINISTRATIVE   REFORMS  (  40  )
















































   *    Long way to Go  ?


   *    Ambiguity is Bad  !




   *    Enemy  from  within







   *    Bravo , Gadkariji  !


 


E-GOVERNANCE    REFORMS  (  10  )














     *    Algorithm  based  Salary




POLITICAL   REFORMS  (  7  )















LABOUR   REFORMS  (  5  )











EMPLOYMENT   REFORMS  (  28  )





































     *    From  BAD   to   MAD












 EDUCATIONAL    REFORMS  (  2  )





MANUFACTURING  REFORMS  (  14  )
























   *    Piyush  Plan


 


DIGITAL  INDIA  (  9  )



















E - COMMERCE  (  5  )









---------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL .............................. 166

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hemen parekh

07  June  2016




No comments:

Post a Comment