Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 23 June 2016

RE: Congratulations Darshana !


Dear Team ,

That " helping candidate find accommodation in Mumbai " , sets us apart and speaks highly of our Value System

Congrats , Darshana ! Keep up with such innovative ideas !

hcp

From: Mitchelle [mailto:mitchelle@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 9:45 AM
To: 3pgroup
Subject: Congratulations Darshana !

Dear Team,

Please join me in Congratulating Darshana as Manish Madan joins Blue Star as RSM West for the Water Purifiers business.

We partnered with IMPACT on this assignment and the candidate was recommended to us by IMPACT.

Good Job Darshana … Especially given that you handheld the candidate all through and also assisted Manish in finding an accommodation in Mumbai and ensuring smooth on boarding.

Keep Up the Good Work !

Cheers,

Mitchelle

No comments:

Post a Comment