Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 June 2016

FW:Shri Sudhir Rao : Deepak


Dear Deepak,

It was nice of you to call back

Find below , copy of my email

regards,

hemen

Dear Shri Sudhir Rao :


It was nice talking to you , a few minutes back


From the attachment , I learned that ArthKranti, had an opportunity to present Arthkranti Proposal , to Shri Narendra Modiji


I do hope he (+ the entire Cabinet + NITI Aayog Officers ) , recognize the urgency and the importance of your proposal and start implementing as many elements of this as possible and as soon as possible


I too, have been sending to NDA Ministers , similar suggestions over the past 2 years ( see " Design for Development " attached )


The only significant deviation in my suggestions ( from your proposal to de-monetize Rs 500 / 1000  bank notes ) is to re-issue these in PLASTIC base , with embedded RFID micro-sensor ( one fiftieth of human hair ) , which will serve the TWIN PURPOSE of :


#   Eliminating BLACK MONEY


#   Eliminating CORRUPTION ,


without need for de-monetization  !


You will find the details of my proposal in the attachment ( Design for Development ) , under section :


BLACK  MONEY  REFORMS


If you need any clarifications , feel free to write / phone


I would be happy to share my thoughts with your Mumbai based activists


with regards,


( click for my profile )

Marol . Mumbai


( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08







No comments:

Post a Comment