Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 12 June 2016

RE: Collaborating with MeraJob.in


Dear Ashu,

Glad you remembered me

On your web site , I just happened to read the following on profile of Manish Basera :

"I believe Mobile, Social recruiting & Innovative products can bring about a 'Disruptive Recruitment' model and change the way recruitment is done today. I love MeraJob’s 'Better Lives' Mission and am proud to be a part it!"


Talking of " Disruptive Recruitment " model , I wonder if you had time to go through my following notes :



These have the potential to change the " Rules of Online Recruitment " game - at least , as far as Fresh Graduates , are concerned

Remember what Theodore Levitt said ( some 40 years back ) in his seminal essay , " Marketing Myopia " :

"  If you don't make yourself obsolete , someone else will "

As far as Naukri / Timesjobs / MonsterIndia etc are concerned , YOU have an opportunity to be that SOMEONE ELSE  !

But , then on internet , " Ideas are dime-a-dozen " !

It is a question of the " fast overtaking the slow "

I can help you do just that !

Feel free to phone me , if you need any clarification


Warm Regards,


( Click to view my profile )


Mumbai,

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08


From: Ashu Bajaj [mailto:ashu.b@merajob.in]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 9:10 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'; richa.s@merajob.in
Cc: 'Manish Basera'; 'Harshul'
Subject: RE: Collaborating with MeraJob.in

Hi Richa

Have we decided on how can we use Mr. Parekh’s expertise to our advantage? Please take Harshul’s/Manish’s help.

Thanks
Ashu

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:07 AM
To: richa.s@merajob.in
Cc: Ashu Bajaj <ashu.b@merajob.in>; Manish Basera <manish.b@merajob.in>
Subject: RE: Collaborating with MeraJob.in

Dear Richa,

I am glad you are going through the links that I sent you

Here is one more that you may want to look up

I am still trying to get someone to connect up the database ( with the source code ) for,




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: richa.s@merajob.in [mailto:richa.s@merajob.in]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:49 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Ashu Bajaj ; Manish Basera
Subject: Re: Collaborating with MeraJob.in

Dear Mr. Parekh,

Thank you for your email and all the useful information that you have included. We will get in touch with you again later this week to discuss how we can collaborate with you.

Regards,
Richa

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Tue, 17 May 2016 11:53:21
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>, richa.s@merajob.in
Cc: Ashu Bajaj <ashu.b@merajob.in>, Manish Basera <manish.b@merajob.in>
Subject: Re: Collaborating with MeraJob.in
Dear Richa,

I wonder if you got my following mail

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:19 AM
To: 'richa.s@merajob.in'
Cc: 'Ashu Bajaj '; 'Manish Basera '
Subject: RE: Collaborating with MeraJob.in

Dear Richa,


Thanks for writing

Forgive me for writing more than two para !

Of all the online job portals that I developed during last 19 years , only www.CustomizeResume.com , is alive today ( not counting....www.3pConsultants.co.in........and.......www.StrategicHR.co.in )

After remaining off for 4 / 8 years , we recently tried to revive the following :


RecruitGuru.com ( could not succeed but I can send you the source-code for your trying )

     This web service , enabled Recruiters / Employers to upload their plain text resumes , which got parsed to create a
     structured / searchable database . 6 seconds per resume and development of graphical Function Profiles !



    This is online. I wish someone will take this concept forward to launch a Network of Job Portals

    Someday , this network can become the foundation of,

    World  Wide  Work  Federation ( W3F ) - an Open Source platform where people can download source-codes,
    modify / improve and upload for everyone's benefit

    I can send you the source code



    This is online but database is not connected ( one of my colleague is trying ), hence many links are not working

    But you can get some idea of its many interesting features by entering from SITE MAP

   I can send you the source code



ResumesExchange

    I never got around to develop / launch this . You can read the  CONCEPT  NOTE

    This will require reviving of ,

    *  RecruitGuru.com ( parsing engine GuruMine + downloadable resume search engine, GuruSearch )

    This has the potential to render Naukri / MonsterIndia / Timesjobs etc obsolete !

    I can explain , " how ? " , through video conferencing

    But that will be only , a byproduct which does not , in itself , justify disrupting an entire industry !

    Only goal that justifies launching of ResumesExchange ( I , now prefer to call it, ResumeSYNC , for its
  
    ability to " Synchronize " resume databases on hard disks of lakhs of Recruiters / Employers, every day ! )  

     
        
     * InBox Reader ( separating resumes from incoming emails of an Employer / Recruiter )



#   OnlineJobsFair

     This is another pet project in limbo !

     My handwritten notes can be read HERE ,  but in next 10 days , I hope to replace this with typed
     notes



#   " My Jobs " mobile app

     This " Personalized Match-Maker Job Alert " app was developed for me by HP Labs ( India ) , some 3/4
     years ago and , it was partially supported on HP sever in USA

     It stopped working when HP Labs ( India ) closed that division

     It is possible to re-configure it with another app , " Resume Blaster " ( working ) and re-launch

     I would be happy to send you the source codes for both


Then there are those 10,000 pages of handwritten notes which , if you are interested , you need to depute someone to my office to go through


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me ( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

Andheri , Mumbai


From: richa.s@merajob.in [mailto:richa.s@merajob.in]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 7:20 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: Ashu Bajaj ; Manish Basera
Subject: Collaborating with MeraJob.in

Dear Mr. Parekh,

Thank you for writing to us. We'd be happy to receive from you both data and insights into online recruitment processes.

As you may already be aware, MeraJob.in is India's 1st job matching portal, and with our products and pre-screening processes, we are transforming the way mass recruitment works.

Please share with us an outline of the data/insights (in a paragraph or two)  you can provide for the benefit of our portal, and we shall take it forward from there.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Richa Singh
Content Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment