Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 June 2016

FW: COLLABORATING FOR MAKE IN INDIA


Dear Saurav,

It was nice talking to you this morning

I forward to you ( below ) my earlier email , in connection with which , I wish to talk to Shri Kant

I would appreciate if you can connect me to him on Monday , at his convenient time

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 11:06 AM
To: 'secy-ipp@nic.in'
Cc: 'amitabh.kant@nic.in'; 'Amitabh Kant'
Subject: COLLABORATING FOR MAKE IN INDIA

Shri Ramesh Abhishek

Secretary - Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear  Shri  Abhishek ,

My association with DIPP goes back to Sept 2014 , when " Make in India " initiative got launched

Since then , I have had an opportunity to interact with Shri Amitabh Kant ( mostly through email exchanges )

I also had a personal meeting with Shri Kant during his visit to Mumbai on 05 Sept 2015

During that meeting , I had an opportunity to show him the following features of my web site





   ( targeted towards foreign companies wanting to set up joint manufacturing ventures in India )

After viewing these features , Shri Kant accepted my request to provide hyperlinks ( to these pages ) from Make in India web site , since :

*  Make in India web site, itself does not have a searchable database of 230,000 Indian Companies

*  Hyper-linking would enable foreign visitors ( of Make in India web site ), to compose and send out their
 
    messages ( as emails ) to these Indian Companies

However , on 12 Oct 2015 , I received following email :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Hemen,

We had a meeting with DIPP on this Saturday to review the progress of the new Make in India website. A duly constituted committee reviewed the progress and readiness of the website. 

Inclusion of hyperlink to B2Bmessageblaster.com on the new website was also discussed. You may please be informed that the committee has not approved the inclusion of the hyperlink. The committee is of the view that makeinindia.com should not be guiding the website visitors to a 3rd party website which is a non-govt website. 

Thank you very much for your support. 

Best regards,

Ankit. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 11 Feb 2016 , I sent following email to Shri Kant :


Dear Amitabh ,

I recently came across following news report  in Economic Times  ( 04 Feb 2016 ) :



[ NEW DELHI:

 The labour ministry has tied up with more than half-a-dozen companies in the country for its recently launched career portal, the National Career Service (NCS).
The ministry on Friday said it has signed a memorandum of understanding with companies inlcuding taxi service provider Uber, jobs portals Monster.com, Quikr Jobs and Babajob.com, IT firm TechMahindra and Indian Staffing Federation (ISF), the apex body of flexi staffing industry.

ET had reported in September that
Uber is in talks with the government to partner for NCS portal 
While the NCS portal will open up opportunities for millions of job seekers, it will provide its partner with the huge, Aadhaar-verified data base of authentic job seekers, a win-win situation for all stakeholders. 
According to Labour Secretary Shankar Agarwal, 35 million authentic job seekers and 900,000 employers have registered on the portal so far. ]



From the above mentioned reports , I surmise that :

*   Governmental Portals are keen to tie-up with PRIVATE portals

*   Govt Portals have overcome their earlier " inhibition " , which Ankit described as follows :   
    The committee is of the view that makeinindia.com should not be guiding the website visitors to a 3rd party website which is a non-govt website

*   In fact , as clear from the above reports , not only NCS portal " direct " its visitors to the web sites of its
 
     PRIVATE SECTOR partners , but the NCS portal will go to the EXTREME of sharing its OWN database ( 35

     million jobseekers and 900,000 Employers ) , with its PRIVATE partners  ! An unprecedented bold step !


In light of the foregoing , I once again urge you to provide those hyperlinks requested by me - and agreed

upon by you ( when we met in Mumbai on 5th Sept )


I request DIPP COMMITTEE to appreciate that in my case , I am NOT asking Make in India web site to share

with B2B , any of its databases

It should not take more than a few minutes to provide these hyperlinks and that small action will go a long

way to help foreign delegates of Make in India Week , to quickly deliver their JV messages to 2.3 lakh Indian

companies

With regards,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shri  Abhishek ,


It is entirely possible that Shri Kant could not revert back due to his busy schedule during past few weeks

I write to you to consider my request " afresh " in view of the renewed emphasis on Public / Private Collaboration to achieve National Goals

As to my dedication to the cause of Make in India initiative , there is no person better placed to vouchsafe , than Shri Kant himself  !

I plan to visit Delhi on 10th / 11th / 12th ( next Thursday / Friday / Saturday ) and would be happy to present my case to you / your colleagues in DIPP , in person

with regards,


hemen  parekh

Mumbai  /  (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


















No comments:

Post a Comment