Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 June 2016

RE: Job Advt Database


Nitin ,

Thanks

Our next task is to develop / upload , " Job Market analysis " page on www.CustomizeResume.com

If you are unable to make any headway with Watson Analytics , then I suggest you forget about it and write code to enable search / display of GRAPHS / CHARTS , as mentioned in the page write-up , already sent to you as also one article

Target for uploading is my 83rd birthday ( 27 June )

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment