Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 5 June 2016

ELECTIONS ARE AROUND THE CORNER !


Dear  Legislator :

Elections are just around the corner

But the question bothering you is :
"  Will I get the ticket ? "

That depends upon :

#  Do people who voted for you last time around , know what
    GOOD WORK you have been doing for them in the last 2/3
    years ?
    Do they know what questions you raised ( on their behalf ) , in
    the Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Assembly ?

#  Do those " Ticket Distributors " know how much " Party
    Donations " you have managed to get from Companies located
    in your State / Constituency ?

To be able to build-up a SOLID CASE for your CANDIDACY , you need send out emails to CITIZENS and CORPORATE

From........... www.hemenparekh.in  ,

you can download (absolutely FREEEmail ID databases  of :


440.000 Citizens ( with some 40,000 being added daily ! )

230,000  Indian Companies ( some 20,000 from your State )

Don't wait !
Others have started downloading !

with regards,

hemen parekh
Mumbai



hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment