Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 3 June 2016

FW: ARE WE HEADED FOR TROUBLE ?


Sachin,

Just checked up my " Junk Mail " and found that email ( as suspected by Nitin ) !

Same thing was happening repeatedly , a few months back , when you sorted it out with the help of party supplying Fire Wall protection

Pl attend to this immediately

hcp


From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 10:52 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: 'Sachin Olkar'; 'Sanjivani Kadam'
Subject: RE: ARE WE HEADED FOR TROUBLE ?

Dear Sir,

We have tested the Approval email, added my email id in ‘CC’ & we have received the Approval email in Junk Mail. (attached received copy ).

Please check your junk mail folder.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 9:50 AM
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Nitin Ruge
Cc: Sachin Olkar; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: ARE WE HEADED FOR TROUBLE ?

Shuklendu / Nitin ,

About an hour back , I approved the following message as ADMIN
But , I did NOT get a copy of email ( sent to subscriber ) , saying : Your Message has been approved
I had pointed this out to Nitin , last week , when same thing happened to my own message ( B2B is for sale ) !
Pl ensure that this is set right on TOP PRIORITY
If this Subscriber did receive this message ( even though , I may not have got a COPY ) , then it is possible that he might start the blasting in next hour !
That brings us to the question of removal of those 6000 + BAD records ( email IDs )
Has this been done ?
I await your phone call
hcp
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello,
We, Dream Peddlers’ Media Productions are a film production house based at Delhi & Mumbai, providing creative & production services for our esteemed clients; Public Schools/Educational Institutes/NGOs & Corporate houses across India. Our Creative staff & Crew are highly experienced comprise of skilled professionals from the media industry.? We are a niche creative hub, an emerging creative culture. 
Shuklendu /
Dream Peddlers' Media Productions is a place where our ideas & clients brand grow each others.

Contact us for TV spots, Corporate AVs, Docu. films.


Regards,
Anil Anand,
Producer & Director,
Dream Peddlers' Media Productions;
Phone-+91-9891267196 (Delhi)




No comments:

Post a Comment