Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 23 June 2016

RE: Scan Copy - Job Market Profile


Shuklendu,

This has reference to our telecon last evening

I await your response


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 10:39 AM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: Sachin Olkar; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: FW: Scan Copy - Job Market Profile

Shuklendu / Nitin,

From my attached note , you will note that we had developed a tool called , Auto Converter , some 13 years back

The type of graphs that it managed to produce , are also attached

Sachin is trying to locate this tool . If he succeeds , he will mail it to you

However , I presume , by now , you must be ready with your own proposed PROTOTYPE / TEMPLATE graphs ( U / I ) ,for Job Market Analytics

Shall I visit your office tomorrow ?

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 11:38 AM
To: Nitin Ruge; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Scan Copy - Job Market Profile

Dear Sir,

Please find attached Scan File as per given by HCP sir.


Thanks & Regards,

Sanjivani Kadam

No comments:

Post a Comment