Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 10 December 2015

SAVING CURRENT GENERATION ?


SAVING   CURRENT    GENERATION  ?



Dear Shri Javadekarji :



Right now you are in Paris , negotiating the Climate Control deal with 196 nations


Rich nations ( who are the root cause of today's looming threat ) , will tell you :



" Prakash ,

You must convince your countrymen not to cut down trees , in order to get some fire-wood . By absorbing Carbon Dioxide and releasing Oxygen , trees are reducing the green-house gases and reducing global warming " 


I do hope your answer goes somewhat like this :


" Big Brothers ,

In my country , some 400 million poor people will go hungry without food if they cannot use firewood for cooking

You are worried about saving the coming generations - your great grand children

My countrymen need firewood to save themselves from getting extinct thru starvation

I am duty-bound to help them

But I don't have enough gas stoves , nor enough gas , to give them a substitute

The day you gift me 100 million solar powered " Chulas ( Stoves ) " and 100 million power-generating by-cycles ( type Manoj Bhargava has invented ) , I will see to it that not a single tree gets chopped off in India

Please come back when you are ready  "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hemen  parekh / Mumbai

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

10  Dec  2015






No comments:

Post a Comment