Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 30 December 2015

RE: COURIER


Dear Sanjay

I hope you had opportunity to study the Source Code / file sent

I await your feedback

regards,

hcp
From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 11:41 AM
To: 'Sanjay Thakore'
Cc: 'Ganesh Apte'; 'Ravi Apte'
Subject: RE: COURIER

Dear Sanjay,

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

hcp

From: Sanjay Thakore [mailto:sanjay.thakore@leftrightmind.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 7:04 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in; Ganesh Apte
Subject: FW: COURIER

Dear Mr. Parekh

I received the courier sent by Mekhola & will reply to you in a couple of days once we have had a chance to go through & understand the contents & what we are able to do with it.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards
Sanjay

From: Mekhola Ganguly <mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in>
Date: December 3, 2015 at 2:52:24 PM GMT+4
To: ganesh.apte@leftrightmind.com
Cc: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: COURIER
Dear Sir,

Trust you doing well !

We are couriering you Mr. Hemen Parekh’s file no 263 along with the source code of Recruitguru.


Kind Regards,

Mekhola Ganguly
Office Manager

Direct: +91 22 6707 0306
Mobile: +91 98675 50825
Email: mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in

301 Hyde Park, Saki Vihar Road, Andheri East, Mumbai-400072, India
Description: https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B1HRWaKJ8_iGQmF1VTBLNEduSnM&revid=0B1HRWaKJ8_iGOVM4MTZQa3ozOGxxcDRXR3llZmRPaVVlMEx3PQ


No comments:

Post a Comment