Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 12 December 2015

PUBLIC PRIVATE COLLABORATION


Dear  Amitabh ,


Came across the attached report in today's Economic Times


A B2B portal of the type described in this report , was long overdue


My own.... www.B2BmessageBlaster.com..... was an attempt in the same direction - though , very limited in its scope


Whereas this initiative of the COMMERCE DEPARTMENT , is a very good development , developing and launching such a comprehensive portal will take a long time


Then , there is the issue of offering something " different " than the existing B2B portals ( what is our USP ? ), all of which are offering , slightly differing " versions " of same service to Indian Exporters


If there is any way in which I can contribute to this project , I would be happy to do so


I am even open to the idea of converting www.B2BmessageBlaster.com , into some kind of a " Joint Venture " with the COMMERCE  DEPARTMENT


Apart from speeding up the entire process ( of development / launch ), this JV could become an example of NDA government's desire to involve the PRIVATE SECTOR , in the initiative called , " Make In India "


This JV could become a BENCH-MARK / TEMPLATE , for similar future collaborations


If desired , I would be happy to visit your office in Delhi , for a personal discussion on how we can take this further


I would be happy to phone you at a time convenient to you


with regards,

hemen parekh

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08




No comments:

Post a Comment