Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 15 December 2015

RE: L&T STORY


Dear  KMR ,

Many thanks for writing. I am thrilled  !

Do visit  www.hemenparekh.in...........for latest musings

regards,

hcp


From: K M Raja Sundaram [mailto:kmrajasundaram@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 11:13 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: L&T STORY

Dear HCP

Wish you a very happy birthday and many many wonderful returns of the same 

K M Raja Sundaram (KMR)
Ex Switchgear Plant Dept 

On 15 December 2015 at 10:13, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear  Friends ,


Just to keep you informed , I have added 4 more stories in past 3/4 days

These are :


*      Corporate  Governance

*      Toubro's  Wisdom

*      Ace  Salesman


I look forward to many of you to come forward with similar incidences from your memories - to make this a unique project , which may continue to inspire , the past , the present and the future employees of L&T

If , the person , currently in charge of various L&T publications , comes to know about this , it is quite possible , he may refer to " L&T Story " , in the forthcoming issue  !


Tomorrow , I hope to upload another section on.... www.hemenparekh.in..., called :

DIALOGUE   WITH   AUTHORS

Will let you know tomorrow , what this is about

regards,

hcp





--
K M Raja Sundaram
3D Swapnil Apartments,
Kaloor Kadavanthra Road
Kochi 682017
Phone 0484 4033096.
Mobile  919322119986

No comments:

Post a Comment