Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 24 December 2015

FW: B2B Website


FYI

Pl carry out the changes in the TEMPLATE of B2B mobile friendly web site , as pointed out this afternoon ( as seen thru TeamViewer ) and show me the revise version

When ?

hcp

From: Shuklendu Baji [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 10:28 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: 'Prashant Sharma'; 'Sanjivani Kadam'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Subject: RE: B2B Website

Prashant,

Please send the final design of mobile friendly version of B2B website including the final decision on links to be kept and links to be eliminated.

Thanks
Shuklendu baji

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 8:22 AM
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Prashant Sharma <prashant@3pconsultants.co.in>; Sanjivani Kadam <dataentry1@recruitguru.com>
Subject: B2B Website

Shuklendu

I refer to our telecon last week re Mobile Friendly Version of B2B website

Pl let me know how long it will take

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment