Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 6 December 2015

Chief Economic Advisor

Mr Arvind Subramanian

Chief Economic Advisor

--------------------------------------

Dear Shri Subramanian ,


I refer to news report ( Foxconn to change labour scenario in India , create competition : CEA / Hindustan Times / 04 Dec 2015 )

You said :

" There is need to create incentives , so that industries could grow bigger in India.......... I think it was licensing again that actually kept Indian industries small "

In this regard , please read attachments :

*     Create  Wealth   to  Create   Jobs

*     A New Economic Order / Start Up Act - 2015

If time permits , you may wish to glance thru :

*     Agenda  for   Reforms


with regards,

hemen  parekh  /  0 - 98,67,55,08,08

Mumbai

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment