Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 24 December 2015

RE: Greetings of the Season


Dear Mr Khader,

Season's Greetings to you and to your family

Just to keep you informed :
During our last meeting ( of ex-L&T executives ) , I discussed your suggestion
As a result , a small beginning has been made , in the form of , " L&T Story " on my personal site,

With regards,
h c parekh

PS :
You may want to look up , "  AGENDA  FOR   REFORMS  "


From: S.A. Khader [mailto:sakhader@airtelmail.in]
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 7:53 AM
To: haquej@gmail.com; 'HSPC'; 'Hemen Parekh'; 'Hari Balakrishnan'; 'Hesam AREF KASHFI'; hrsynergies2012@gmail.com; hirubijlani@gmail.com; 'Harjit Singh'; hota.gangarao@mail.wvu.edu; 'HARISH GULATI'; hota.gangarao@mail.wvu.edu; hksiddiqui@gmail.com; harishseth@pearlpet.net; 'Hanaa Musa'; hjh@harrington-institute.com
Subject: Greetings of the Season

It gives us immense pleasure in wishing you …..
Dare to achieve your Dreams  -----
Reach new heights with each Sunrise.
Find new Faith to enlighten your soul.
May Relations herald happy moments.
Invent new Explorations ----
Merry Christmas
&
                 Happy New Year 2016
                                             Zeenat & Khader



No comments:

Post a Comment