Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 20 December 2015

RE: Thank you


Dear Usha / Ram ,

It was a wonderful afternoon to catch up with you and Vani / Sri

Many thanks for this opportunity

Next year , when Vani / Sri are here , we will have a leisurely dinner  at our new home in Andheri  !

Regards,

Bharati / Parekh

From: Srinivasa Ratnam [mailto:vanisri1@outlook.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2015 5:29 PM
To: G. Ramakrishna; hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: vanisri1@outlook.com
Subject: Thank you

Dear Usha and Mr.Ramakrishna and Bharati and Mr. Parekh,
We returned to Mumbai late last night after a very comfortable and satisfying trip to Porbandar, Dwarka and Somnath.

Vani and I continue to talk about the nice lunch we had in your company at the Willingdon Club.
Mr. and Mrs. Ramakrishna, We thank you for arranging the lunch.

Mr. and Mrs. Parekh, we have safely packed the pretty Jewel box. It will provide pleasant memories of our meeting you.

We also noticed how the passing years has left the change on all of us.
We pray for your continued good health and active life.

We plan to complete our India trip and return home by January 8th.
We will be in touch. Will send you the pictures then.

Thanks and regards,
Ratnams

No comments:

Post a Comment