Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 5 December 2015

FW: Looking for opportunity


From: siva raman [mailto:ramanacc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2015 1:24 PM
Subject: Looking for opportunity

 
Dear Sir / Madam,

With a proven track record of experience as a senior management in sales and marketing professional, I believe my experience would contribute towards the continued success of your organization. I have enclosed my résumé, to provide an overview of my career achievements and qualifications.

I have over 2 decades of experience in steering operations & business management, human resources development & management, general administration and key account project management .

My pervious role as General Manager with Pricol Ltd., provides exposure in daily operations management of the sales and collection ; developing strategic plans for product planning  and ensuring compliance with all relevant  polices and instructions.

My professional experience, qualifications and skills, combined with my dedication and enthusiasm, will enable me to make an immediate and valuable impact on your organization.

I would welcome the opportunity to meet you and discuss possible roles and opportunities and how I can contribute to continuous success of your organization.

Yours faithfully,

Regards

sivaraman.t 
Hand phone  9840041511.

No comments:

Post a Comment