Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 December 2015

FW: CV of Mr.sawant for opening for MBA marketing area


Sonal

Pl ack

hcp

From: Subhash Sathe [mailto:subhash_ysathe@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 8:26 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Fwd: CV of Mr.sawant for opening for MBA marketing area

Respected Mr.Parekh sir, I am ex-L&T and ex-PPO and I got the opportunity to meet u at kandivali last year in one of the get- to-gether of L&Tiets.  Sending u the CV of Mr.Sawant for your kind advise please.  Thanks   subhash sathe ex-PPO ex-L&T powai
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kirtish Sawant <sawant.kirtish@gmail.com>
Date: Dec 7, 2015 6:39 PM
Subject: CV with Reference to MR. KISHORE RANADIVE for MBA MARKETING
To: subhash_ysathe@yahoo.com
Cc:
Dear Sir,
Please find enclosed my CV in this application.
The nature of my degree course & experience has prepared me for the opportunities available in your organization.
For one course, [Masters of Management Studies], an understanding of the [Marketing] industry was essential. I found this subject very stimulating.
I am a fast and accurate writer, with a keen eye for detail and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress to Organizational Business Management . I am able to take on the responsibility of the position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Thanking you,
Sincerely
Kirtish Sawant
Mob No : 9930911690


No comments:

Post a Comment